Saturday, September 1, 2012

oh, speed.

so brilliant me! we must go north tomorrow so see my folks, who will then return with us south and stay two nights. the house is a disaster, a mild one but still ... its just barely not tidy enough for house guests. as i mentioned in my previous post: it is time to kick. what goes with a messy house and time to kick? speed!!

my brainium decided it would be brililant to get a little bag of speed last night. i envisioned myself cleaning up the house with the drive and attention to detail that only comes with using speed. i am not a fan of speed meth chrystal crank ice glass whathaveyou. i am not one bit of a fan. so i thought perfect! its time to kick! and when i do speed i spend hours introspective and always come to the conclusion that i want my life to have value and that using takes value away from my life (at this point - 10 years ago that was not the case as what Ive learned about myself by having a habit is invaluable. Ive learned more about myself and the world by getting a habit than by getting my degree from college.) Plus my husband turns into a wonderful loving attentive partner when on speed.

Well i have to jet but let me sum it up: the house is not clean. my husband played poker on the phone for 9 hours. and because we have the 7 hour drive tomorrow we have to sleep tonight which means we ended up using smack anyway. but i took a quarter of a sub so i should be set tomorrow to continue kicking comfortably.

No comments:

Post a Comment